Our Respite Care Programme offers
- Short Term Stay
- Weekend Stay
- Weekend Stay
Caring for our older family members is an important part of our culture and the role of a full-time care-giver can be rewarding. However, carer-givers also require support and regular breaks to keep their minds and bodies working in these demanding roles as it is easy for them to forget about their own health and wellbeing. Full-time care-givers may also require a break to attend a family function or visit children or take a small holiday. Our respite care programme will also be especially beneficial for those who have to travel out of the city on work at short notice and need to ensure that their family member is taken car be of by safe hands.
At Pluscare Homes, we provide a Respite Care programme that allows for elders to be cared with
- Comfortable and homely environment
- Experienced team of nurses, elder-care assistants, therapists.
- Timely administration of medicines by trained and caring nurses.
- Travel to and from hospitals in case of emergencies.
- Doctor visits will be arranged from the centre with specialist doctors on call.
- Healthy and clean home cooked food.
Families can choose to have a single room or share a room with another person. All rooms offer luxury amenities, full service accommodations, an on-site restaurant, and the highest level of personalised service. The well-appointed rooms are fitted with all modern amenities including air-conditioning, television and Wi-Fi as standard equipment.