Post-Hospital & Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Surgery Rehabilitation
- Neurological, Stroke and Head Injury Rehabilitation
- Wound Care
Hospitals are acute care settings and seek to send patients home as early as possible. Occasionally, persons who have undergone major surgery (spine surgery, joint replacement, neurosurgery and cancer surgery and abdominal surgery) and those who have been hospitalised for long periods of time for chronic conditions are unable to manage unassisted at home. Working family members also find it difficult to take time off to stay at home to help and assist elder family members who are recovering from major surgery and hospitalisation. The alternative option of leaving the patient in the care of an untrained family member or unsupervised helper/nurse may not be ideal. Additionally, persons recovering from stroke, head injury and spinal cord injury may require specialised and semi-intensive care which may not be possible at home.
At Pluscare Homes, we provide a bridge between the hospital and home and help patients to recover adequately to function independently.
We offer following PHYSIOTHERAPY Care Services:
- Cardiac and respiratory physiotherapy
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injury rehabilitation
- Post-surgery rehabilitation following orthopaedic and spine surgery
- Assisted mobilization
- Fall prevention programme
- Exercise therapy
Pluscare POST HOSPITAL & POST-SURGERY REHABILITATION Programme is supported by the following
- The rehabilitation programme will be designed in consultation with the primary surgeon/physician and executed by highly-trained physiotherapists and supervised by Rehabilitation physicians
- Experienced team of nurses, elder-care assistants, therapists.
- Regular updates will be provided to your primary surgeon/physician.
- Travel to and from hospitals in case of emergencies.
- Wound care will be provided trained nurses.
- Doctor visits will be arranged from the centre with specialist doctors on call.
- Healthy and clean home cooked food
Wound Care Nursing / Incontinence Nursing / Ostomy Nursing
At PlusCare Homes, our specialized “wound care” nurses are trained in treating and monitoring wounds that result from disease, injury, bedsores or surgical/medical treatments. The nurses are trained to assess and evaluate wounds, provide sterile and hygenic wound care and educate patients on appropriate steps to be taken to expedite wound healing in addition to liaising with your primary surgeon/physician to provide regular wound updates, planning antibiotic therapy and organizing hospital visits.
Our nurses are also capable of handling bladder incontinence, bladder catheterization, bowel care and care of ileostomy/colostomy.
Families can choose to have a single room or share a room with another person. All rooms offer luxury amenities, full service accommodations, an on-site restaurant, and the highest level of personalised service. The well-appointed rooms are fitted with all modern amenities including air-conditioning, television and Wi-Fi as standard equipment.