At Pluscare Homes, we provide a Cancer Care programme that facilitates
- After Chemotherapy Care
- After Radiation Care
Persons undergoing treatment for cancer need specialised care during chemotherapy and radiation treatment. It is challenging to provide this level of care by an untrained family member or unsupervised helper/nurse. Families visiting hospitals in Bengaluru for chemotherapy and radiation treatment often have difficulty obtaining suitable non-hospital accommodation that can provide medical care as well as food and nursing care.
Our Cancer Care programme offer
- Comfortable and homely environment
- Experienced team of nurses, elder-care assistants, therapists.
- Timely administration of medicines by trained and caring nurses.
- Travel to and from hospitals for radiation and chemotherapy sessions
- Doctor visits will be arranged from the centre with specialist doctors on call.
- Healthy and clean home cooked food.
Families can choose to have a single room or share a room with another person. All rooms offer luxury amenities, full service accommodations, an on-site restaurant, and the highest level of personalised service. The well-appointed rooms are fitted with all modern amenities including air-conditioning, television and Wi-Fi as standard equipment.